We are Foresight Cyber, a dynamic cyber security company looking to expand our client base. Our portfolio includes:
- Security assessments leading to further cross-sales
- Security consulting
- Licence resale / professional / managed services of our technology partners (Skybox, Qualys, Zabbix, 1Password, and a few more exciting vendors)
- Managed services delivering wholesome cyber solutions for small and medium companies
Our growth so far has been through vendor relationships and recommendations from existing clients. Our next phase of growth in the mid to large enterprise market space requires a more proactive approach, and that is why we have opened this role. This role will predominantly cover the UK.
If you are an internal salesperson, or telemarketing executive and are looking to transition into the field, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. If you are keen join an exciting team and you are self-motivated and a self-starter then come and talk to us.
Expected and achievable net new sales (after training and settling in): £600k p.a. Opportunity to achieve larger sales and commission for a smart-working individual!
This role is 4 days a week (either Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday).
1.1 Your Responsibilities
- Research and collate relevant information about companies and persons suitable as prospects for Foresight Cyber services / software, and store in our CRM
- Engage new leads by offering our products and services (Outbound sales).
- Respond to sales enquiries (Inbound sales).
- Initiate, organise and carry out sales presentations, with the support from our technical teams where necessary
- Liaise with our our consultants to consult, scope and advise on how to improve the client's security environment by identifying vulnerability and weak points
- Deliver pricing proposals which ensure success and deliver acceptable margin
- Successfully manage the entire sales process to a close and hand over to our service management team for seamless client onboarding
- Attend relevant networking events and industry conferencesMaintain and provide an accurate sales forecast. Keep up to date with changes in the cyber security sector
- Manage the corporate sales inbox, answering general enquiries or forwarding to appropriate team members.
- Manage all sales records and communications in detail in our SharePoint CRM List
- Autonomy to operate beyond your role and take on additional tasks needed to scale the sales organisation
- Run sales performance reports for the management team
- Assist in renewing sales and marketing collaterals (e.g. Canva, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word)
- Other duties as assigned, related to lead generation and sales.
1.2 About you
Our ideal new team member is you if you are:
- Eligible to work in the UK (please note, we don’t sponsor visas)
- NATIVE level in spoken and written English. Proficiency in a foreign language would be useful, as our customer base is world-wide, but is not essential.
- A good communicator, comfortable contacting (e.g. calling, emailing, instant messaging) potential clients, vendor partners etc.
- Extensive experience gained selling Cyber Security, Saas, or managed service solutions to Mid-Tier and Enterprise level clients
- A positive, enthusiastic, and focused approach with a strong determination for success
- Experienced using video conferencing tools / services and the most common business applications such as Microsoft Office, CRM and email.
- Having previous experience in an internal/external sales role, preferably in telecommunications, IT, or information security
- Work harmoniously with other remote employees and develop / maintain good rapport and cooperation.
- Fully conversant with the need to protect company confidential and client sensitive information.
- Demonstrate integrity in all business dealings.
- Open to learning cyber security jargon, acronyms etc.
- Work full-time but flexible hours.
1.3 What we offer
- Full employment contract, with 3 months’ probation period, then 6 month’s performance reviews
- Competitive base salary £35k-£40 (depending on experience), all relevant company benefits, sales dependant uncapped commission 10% on your new deals’ net-value sales invoiced and paid by clients
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Employee benefits after the probation period: a pension plan, health and life insurance, gym membership
- All reasonable business expenses reimbursed.
- A Windows laptop, with work-from-home equipment, and iPhone with a business calling plan will be provided for business use. A ‘work from home’ budget of £400 to set up your home office (e.g. desk, chair). A 50% contribution to the cost of your Internet connection.
- A full-time autonomous role, having full support of the management team, operating primarily from home / remotely.
- Joining an amiable, multinational and multicultural, focused team
- Training provided to grow your skills, including sales professional certifications and training of cyber vendors in our portfolio
- Opportunity to grow into a Senior Sales Representative role
1.4 Selection and Hiring Process
If you are interested and feel you have the skills required to excel in this role, apply now.
To be considered for this role, please fill in the online form https://forms.office.com/r/4ws3Fa1HLi
Closing date for applications Mid of March 2023
An evaluation interview including a test call within 2 weeks after closing
The decision by end of March